Hi everyone!! We are soo excited to see you all on November 29th for RSD black Friday!! Just wanted to drop some info for those of you who will be joining us for the first time!
- We open at 5am. We close at midnight.
- We bring everything on the RSD list in, at opening.
- Items that have been allocated can and will sell out, but usually we've got a good amount of everything!
- In past years customers have arrived as early as 2am to line up but this varies from year to year. Earlier is always better.
- We provide coffee and donuts or some kind of snack for the early birds granted (Mayra wakes up in time.)
- We do not hold items or pre sale (PERIOD) don't ask please.
- Prices are firm
- All remaining titles go live online at 5am on the 30th.
- we do not hold back items for online sales, if it's here at 5am on the 30th it goes up..
- Prices and quantities go up on site, on November 30th. This is why at the moment, all the listings show as sold out.
- If you didn't make it at opening and are curious about an item call us! We won't hold it, if its here unfortunately, buuuut we will let you know if it's here ( Last RSD "body talk" "bloody kisses" "lost in translation" and "the Crow" were all still here at closing. )
Wanna chance at snagging that first in line place? Easy! Copy the flyer above and share it on your Instagram. Tag us and use #POSRBLKFRI. We choose one winner a day before the event to cut in line!!
Please make sure your profile is not private as this is disqualification.
Have any questions? Don't hesitate to ask in the comments below!
We have a giveaway for all port of Sound RSD shoppers!! Here's a photo of what will be inside!!! Rules will be announced on Friday