Call Me By Your Name (Cherry Red) Default Title
Music On Vinyl: At The Movies - 2x LP
*** Items have a split in seam for hvy plastic cover from factory, Item sold as is. No refunds. sorry!***
- Customized PVC protective sleeve with “SOMEWHERE IN NORTHERN ITALY” engraved on the back
- deluxe heavyweight cardboard gatefold with spot-varnish + special “linen-look” finish
- Includes 2 printed innersleeves + insert + mini-poster
- featuring 3 songs by Sufjan Stevens “Mystery of Love”, “Visions of Gideon” & “Futile Devices (Doveman remix)”
- Featuring songs by Ryuichi Sakamoto, Giorgio Moroder, The Psychedelic Furs and others
- Exclusive Limited Edition on 180 gram audiophile transparent red vinyl
Call Me By Your Name, the film by Luca Guadagnino, is a sensual and transcendent tale of first love, based on the acclaimed novel by André Aciman.
*Summer of 1983, Northern Italy. An American-Italian is enamored by an American student who comes to study and live with his family. Together they share an unforgettable summer full of music, food, and romance that will forever change them.
Luca Guadagnino wanted the film's music to be connected to Elio, a young pianist who likes to transcribe and adapt pieces in order to get close to Oliver. The music is used to reflect the time, the characters' family, level of education and "the kind of canon they would be a part of".
Guadagnino found himself resonating with Sufjan Stevens' lyricism through his work and initially asked Stevens to record an original song. Eventually, Stevens contributed three songs to the soundtrack: "Visions of Gideon", which was used at the end of the film, "Mystery of Love," which was featured in the film's first trailer and a new rendition of "Futile Devices" with piano. Stevens penned the songs by using the script, the book, and the conversations with the director about the characters. It marks Sufjan Stevens' first soundtrack for a feature film.
This is a limited edition of 10,000 copies on transparent red vinyl, to celebrate the release of “Find Me”, André Aciman’s brand new novel and sequel of Call Me By Your Name.
- Hallelujah Junction – 1st movement – John Adams
- M.A.Y. in the Backyard Ryuichi Sakamoto
- J’adore Venise Loredana Bertè
- Paris Latino Bandolero
- Sonatine bureaucratique Frank Glazer
- “Zion hört die Wächter singen” Alessio Bax
- Lady Lady Lady Giorgio Moroder & Joe Esposito
- Une barque sur l’océan André Laplante
- Futile Devices (Doveman Remix) Sufjan Stevens
- Germination Ryuichi Sakamoto
- Words F.R. David
- È la vita Marco Armani
- Mystery of Love Sufjan Stevens
- Radio Varsavia Franco Battiato
- Love My Way The Psychedelic Furs
- Le jardin féerique Valéria Szervánszky & Ronald Cavaye
- Visions of Gideon Sufjan Stevens